Even though it has only been several weeks since you dropped your child(ren) off, it is time to arrange their Thanksgiving leave travel.
Leave begins on Friday, October 6th after 1:00pm (PST) and ends at 10:00pm (PST) Monday, October 9th.
Please enter your child’s leave and return travel information by: Midnight, Thursday, September 28th
A confirmation email will be sent when our bus transportation manager sets the bus schedule.
Brentwood will supply transportation for the following (all times are PST):
PLEASE NOTE: We do not drop off or pick up from Nanaimo Airport.
- Departure – Friday, October 6th, buses will start leaving campus at 1:15 pm, so flights should be booked for 4:00 pm onwards.
- Return – Monday, October 9th, flights should be booked so that your child arrives at the airport by 8:30 pm. Please use the 24-hour clock when entering flight arrival time for Victoria into MySchool.
- Departure – Friday, October 6th, 3:00 pm Swartz Bay sailing from Victoria or the 3:10 pm Departure Bay sailing from Nanaimo.
- Return – Monday, October 9th, students are to be on the 7:00 pm Tsawwassen sailing from Vancouver or the 7:30 pm Horseshoe Bay sailing from West Vancouver.
VICTORIA CLIPPER/ SEATTLE
- Departure – Friday, October 6th, 6:00 pm sailing from Victoria. A reservation is recommended.
- Return – Monday, October 9th, 8:00 am sailing from Seattle arriving in Victoria at 10:45 am.
FLOAT PLANES – please note: we do not provide travel to or from Maple Bay.
Nanaimo – Harbour Air
- Departure – Friday, October 6th, flights should depart 3:15 pm and later as students will travel with the Nanaimo Ferry students.
- Return – Monday, October 9th, a flight that arrives before 5:00 pm.
Victoria – Harbour Air / Kenmore Air
- Departure – Friday, October 6th, flights that depart after 3:00 pm.
- Return – Monday, October 9th, flights that arrive before 5:00 pm.
Picking up/dropping off at the School
If you are planning on picking up your child at the school or if your child does not need school transportation, please select the option: Brentwood Gates. This lets the houseparent and Transportation Department know that you have made arrangements for your child.
If you have any travel questions, please email email@example.com or call 250-743-5521.
How do I enter our travel information?
Please login to MySchool (http://myschool.brentwood.bc.ca), and click Travel System on the left-hand navigation to enter your travel details for this travel period.
A video tutorial of how to enter travel data is available by visiting this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVBGlry-Ld4
If you have any technical questions, please do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Director of Communications & Marketing