For those who can already row and want to improve individual Sculling skills
- We are offering a small boat sculling camp for local rowers to better develop their individual skill set.
- Train 5 mornings a week 6 – 8AM
- Training will be sculling in small boats done in 1X/2X and 4X – and work on the land-based warm-up.
- Core and flexibility aspects of training.
- We will have all kids race at BC Championships
- $450 + Cost to attend the Rowing BC Championships in Victoria (~$100)
What is the timing of the camp?
Starts June 25- July 27 – and compete in BC Championships July 13-15th.
Five days a week – 6 – 8 am